2019 luxury Retro male Fashion Avengers Tony Style for women Sunglasses Men Square Brand Design Sun Glasses Oculos

  • 50 - 99 Pieces
    $2.10
  • 100 - 299 Pieces
    $1.88
  • 300 - 19999 Pieces
    $1.78
  • >=20000 Pieces
    $1.60
Lenses Color:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-5622
Style:
Fashion Sunglasses, Pilot
Lenses Material:
Acrylic
Frame Material:
Alloy
Age:
Men
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Gradient, UV400,Anti-Reflective
Item Type:
Eyewear
Gender:
Men
Department Name:
Adult
name1:
: sun glasses for men sun glasses sunglasses men
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

 

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like