2019 Women gril Sexy Glitter Lingerie Babydoll Underwear Sleepwear Nightwear Bra G-string Sets

  • 30 - 99 Pieces
    $2.68
  • 100 - 299 Pieces
    $2.50
  • 300 - 29999 Pieces
    $2.35
  • >=30000 Pieces
    $2.00
Color:
1 2 3
Size:
M L XL 2 XL
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Gender:
Women
Product Type:
Panties
Age Group:
Adults
Rise Type:
low-rise
Decoration:
Feathers, Hole, Lace, Beading, Embroidery, Hollow Out, Lace
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items
Available Quantity:
7114
Material:
Spandex
Panties Type:
Other, Briefs
Technics:
Solid
Feature:
Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Plus Size, Quick Dry
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ822187
Item Type:
Panties
Pattern Type:
Solid
Obscene Picture:
No
Color Style:
Natural Color
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
 
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com
   

Material: Spandex

Color: Pink, Black, Blue

Size: M L XL 2XL

 

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,