Flowers Phone Case For iPhone 11 Pro X XR XS Max 7 8 6 6s Plus 5 SE Chrysanthemum Floral style Soft TPU Silicone Back Cover

  • 50 - 99 Pieces
    $0.95
  • 100 - 299 Pieces
    $0.88
  • 300 - 49999 Pieces
    $0.72
  • >=50000 Pieces
    $0.55
Color:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Material:
TPU
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 3 7 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-84101
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Retail Package:
opp
Compatible iPhone Model:
for iPhone
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 3 7 To be negotiated
 we  can support mixed mode  and  mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs  each mode each design;
please leaver us message ; 
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com 
 
 
Material
tpu
Compatible
For iphone  6/6 plus  7/ 7 plus/8/x xs  max ,11 ,pro ,pro max ;
FOR samsung
for  xiaomi 
Mix color
Accept mixed mode  and  mixed design ;moq 10 pcs  each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity
 

 

 

Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days