TPU Fashion small effect phone shell for iPhone 5s 6 6s case for 7 7 plus 8 X cases

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.75 - $1.20 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
Silicon, Soft TPU
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-874898
Retail Package:
opp
Compatible iPhone Model:
iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 6s,iPhone 5s,iPhone5c,iPhone 6s plus,iPhone 7 Plu
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Type:
Case
Style:
Feathers Blue feathers Dream feathers Dandelion Dreamcatcher
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
2500 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen /hongkong /guangzhou
Lead Time :
1-7days
we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;
please leaver us message ;
What's app:008613632842496
Skype:xktechnology2013
Wechat:duanxuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

Material
tpu
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus ;8 ,X
Mix color
Accept mixed mode and mixed design ;moq 10 pcs each mode each design
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
1-7 working days
package
Opp package/PE package
Price
According to the quantity

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,