2020 UV400 Sunglasses Women Luxury Designer Rhinestone Ladies Sun Glasses Female Sunglasses lunette femme Shades

  • 30 - 49 Pieces
    $2.00
  • 50 - 199 Pieces
    $1.80
  • 200 - 4999 Pieces
    $1.58
  • >=5000 Pieces
    $1.30
Lenses Color:
mixed
Shipping:
Support Express · Sea freight · Land freight · Air freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Gender:
Women
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
HZ-36688
Style:
Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material:
Resin, Polycarbonate
Frame Material:
PC, Plastic
Age:
Women
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Photochromic, Anti-Reflective
Frame Color:
Red
Lens Width:
60mm
Lens Height:
48mm
Sunglasses Function:
UV400 Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB RAYS
Usage Scope:
Driving,Party,Travel,Shopping,Christmas Gift ,Valentine's Day Gift
Suitable Face:
Round Face,Long Face,Square Face,Oval Face
Lens Material:
Advanced resin HD lenses
Style Glasses1:
sunglasses women brand designer
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000.0 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen /guangzhou / hongkong
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

 
1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,