Leaf Clasp PU Leather Case for LG G3 D855 with Stand Function 2 Card Holder Wallet Case Cover for LG G3 Case

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.90 - $2.80 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Color:
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Pink, Red
Material:
Leather
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
LG
Model Number:
for LG
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Type:
Case
Size:
5.5 Inch 4.7inch
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Retail Package:
No
Designed for:
for LG G3 Samsung for apple
Feature 4:
Wallet Case
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
19000 Piece/Pieces per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp /retail package
Port
Shenzhen / Hongkong / Guangzhou
Lead Time :
3 days
Leaf Clasp PU Leather Case for LG G3 D855 with Stand Function 2 Card Holder Wallet Case Cover for LG G3 Case

 

Designed for: LG G3

 

Material:

High Quality PU leather

 

Function:

Stand function + Wallet Case + 2 Card Holders

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1Feature
100% Brand New and good quality ,best service and fast delivery;
Keep your cell phone safe & protected in style with this accessory;
All controls and slots are fully accessible.
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
Cash payment is only available for the customers those can come to our office or store.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE ,China post air mail ,Hong Kong post air mail ,Singapore post air mail and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, our shipping time should be longer.
we have some free shipping service according to your requirement, please contact us .
 
5 contact
Mail:band.hongzifomail.com
What's app:0086 13632842496
Skype:ktechnology2013
Wechat:duanuqiao521
URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like